Saturday, February 19, 2011

One Day I Had 8 Fears...

If you ever mess with me in ANY way with the following information, you WILL put a damper on our relationship.

1. Big dogs- it's a childhood thing

2. Drowning/ Not breathing- it's a "you wanna see me cry?" thing

3. For a serial killer to read this blog and hurt me because they now know my fears- it's a "please don't use this against me" thing.

4. To have a full head of white hairs before I'm 40- it's a Hernandez thing

5. Paranormal Activity (part 1)- it's a holy ghost/ comfort thing

6. Lucifer (he's the real deal. don't underestimate him)- it's a "do you really need further explanation?" thing

7. To truly disappoint others- it's a personal thing

8. To fall (literally. i recently found that i have bad balance)- it's a pain thing

No comments:

Post a Comment