Friday, February 25, 2011

One Day I Saw 3 Movies...

Wow, this one is really tough. I watch movies religiously and there are just too many to choose from. I can pick 3 movies for each year but to pick only 3 for all time, now that's a killer. I'll try my best.

1. Alladin- It's the movie that always made me feel better.



2. La Bamba- Ritchie always gets on the plane! haha. It's a family favorite. I don't really know why. It just is. We all love it.


3. Remember the Titans- Inspirational+ Quotable+ Disney= Best Movie Ever. I can watch this movie over and over and never get bored. (and my friends will always know what movie I'm talking about if a randomly quote it)

1 comment:

  1. never seen la bamba. definitely will have to try it. but i definitely love aladdin. and remember the titans. classics.

    ReplyDelete