Saturday, February 26, 2011

One Day I Listened to 2 songs...

"I think music in itself is healing. It's an explosive expression of humanity. It's something we are all touched by. No matter what culture we're from, everybody loves music." -Billy Joel



1. Cold Desert- Kings of Leon

All I have to say is, Thank you Tyffany. Okay, i lied. I'll say a little more... It was love at first listen. I was still a newbie when it came to the Kings. On the way to Sacramento, Tyffany started telling me how this song was written. (If you'd like to know go here) Later that night I downloaded it on iTunes. (Just in case you didn't know, I don't buy songs on iTunes unless it's really good)

2. Do You Love Me- Guster

I got this song for free on iTunes. Well, I got the music video for free. To watch the music video go here. It's just a cute and happy song. Listen to it. It'll make you smile.




*It's really hard to pick out only 2 songs to give the spotlight but these have been played a lot lately. I really like music. I'll give anything a chance. If you have anything to recommend go ahead and leave a comment, and maybe I'll write a response blog later about what i think. :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the shout out! I love that you put the link up too. Such an amazing story. I never get tired of that video. (chill bumps!)

    ReplyDelete