Thursday, February 17, 2011

One Day I Revealed 10 Secrets About Me...

This is in no particular order... Don't Judge!

1. Ever since I took an English class with the "English Nazi," I'm very self-conscience about my my grammar and sentence structure.

2. I'm a shy person around new people. People don't like to accept this fact about me but it's true. I'm not a fan of people I don't know.

3. "Stupid" is a really hurtful word. Please don't call me stupid unless you want to put a damper on our friendship.

4. I hate the sound/ feeling when i accidentally step on a snail. I feel like a horrible human being. It's a disgusting feeling to know that there is something slimy on the bottom of your shoe, and the sound of crushing some thing's fragile home makes me feel like a murderer of homes.

5. I've always wanted a pet tiger like Princess Jasmine. I've always envied her for that very reason.

6. I don't like soccer. All I've got to say is "why don't you just... go play tennis!" (shout out to Matt Roberts)

7. People say secrets don't make friends but i really like secret that make friendships. It makes me feel closer to that friend.

8. It surprises me how well certain people know me. For example, Kelsey can tell when I'm embarrassed or excited. I don't know how but somehow she knows. My parents can tell when I'm in a bothered mood. (yes, i really underestimated them.)

9. I'm not a good liar. When it comes to people i know i just can't do it. One time I tried to lie to Tyffany about the reason i don't go with her on a trip and i ended up telling her the truth. When i lie to people i know, all i do is laugh.

10. I want to do something cool in life. I really look up to people like Blake Mycoskie. I think what he does is so humble and i try to be like him and people like him.

1 comment:

  1. Maggie, so much about you makes me like you. i really think you're my favorite person EVER.i hope that's ok.

    ReplyDelete