Tuesday, February 22, 2011

One Day... 6 Places

1. Italy/ Florida- i think it should count as one because i mentioned them in my last post and i can't think of any other places to put.

2. Liverpool, England- I decided that I'd go here while i was watching Across the Universe. It sounds rather swell.



3. Boston, MA- So much history. I don't even like history but something about Boston just calls my attention.


4. Yellowstone National Park- It's like Yosemite in another state! I want to hear what a real buffalo sounds like. (shout out to Ryan Allen)



5. Washington, DC- I want to go to the Smithsonian. It looks really cool and i think it would be fun to check it out.


6. Ireland- Because it's cool! Well, I've never been there but it sure does look cool.

2 comments:

  1. you make me laugh...i love your reasoning for everything. and can i go with you to these places? yes please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, of couse you can come. :)

    ReplyDelete