Friday, February 18, 2011

One Day I Found 9 Loves...



Things that I love!

1 Carmex- I don't know what i would do without it. We have a strong connection and I don't care what anybody says, Carmex is better than Burt's Bees!

2 My Cameraita- I love it! Without it, I wouldn't be able to record the greatest moments of my life. I'm horrible at keeping journals so my camera does the job. :)

3 CTR ring- My ring means the world to me for two reasons. First, growing up nobody around me had one. It kinda made me feel special to have something that wasn't common. (like i said, when i was young.) Second, it truly helps me the way it should. This last Sunday during Tom's class Bob Whitaker said that the CTR ring can also stand for Comfort, Teach, and Remind. Another plus is that my dad picked out my current ring. (i think that makes it a little more special)

4 FHE- It's the one thing that i feel i do right. I get the best of both worlds. I get to teach/ learn/ listen to great lessons/ messages/ people and i get to hang out with the most uplifting people i know. I highly recommend going to a FHE near you. (i said that like a commercial announcer) If not, make your own. :)

5 Books- I get to go into my own little world when i read. If it describes a really hot guy in the book, i get to imagine what I feel is a good looking guy not what a movie forces me to look at. ;) I'll admit. I haven't always liked reading. I give Mrs. Cooke (sophomore English teacher @ Pitman high) all the credit for my passion for reading.

6 Movies- Okay, don't misunderstand what i said under "books." I absolutely LOVE movies! Without movies... i wouldn't feel better on sick days, bonding with family and friends would be harder, rainy days would be colder, late nights would be longer. I'm always down to watch a movie so, Call me.

7 Friends- without my friends i wouldn't be the person i am today. They helped me in ways that nobody else could. All of those late night hot chocolate runs we would do helped me in the biggest ways imaginable. I'm not saying that my family hasn't helped me become who i am today but there is only so much they can do for me. So, when i was being stubborn my friends stepped in to help me see the bright side.

8 Laying on my trampoline in the summer time- definitely the most relaxing thing i could ever do! It's my favorite thing to do in the summer time. I'm really sad that not many people like to do my favorite past time with me but i don't care that much because it's my favorite thing to do and no one will ever get me to not do that. (does that make sense?) What I'm trying to say is, I don't mind being alone but company is always welcome.

9 That awesome religion of mine (LDS, in case you didn't know). Go here to learn more. OR you can just ask me and I'll be more than happy to answer as many questions as possible. Does this count as a missionary moment? I think, YES!

2 comments:

  1. i think you might have a thing for carmex. hey, at least you've got hydrated lips. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MAGGIE!!! I'm TOTALLY down for layin on your trampoline with you! :) Anytime Mags!

    ReplyDelete