Tuesday, March 8, 2011

One Day I Went to the Flea Market...

Today is Tuesday. Do you know what that means? It means the flea market is in town. Okay, this post might be a little inspired from Rachel's blog since Kelsey and I read it religously. BUT I honestly do go to the flea market at least once a month in Turlock. I saw Kelsey this Sunday and she asked if we could go this week and I, of course, said yes. (Not that she needs to ask me to go places. We just like to go together.)







Anywho. Today was just another day at the market. I bought a box of mangos for $6. (your asking yourself if that's cheap? yes, it's cheap.) I ate tacos that were UH-MAZING! We walked around looking at all the vegtibles. We tried all the fruit in the world. I stop at many music stands... The list can go on and on! Bottom line. The flea market is a pretty fun place to do/ see weird things. We plan on going to the one in San Jose in the very near future. If you would like to join us, hit me up. :)

4 comments:

  1. I like how your pictures are from last summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I love the old pictures! Oh I can't wait to go to the other flea market and that shop in San Fran that your mom was talkin about tonight!!! :D (ps...once again, my life has a purpose because I was mentioned in this blog!) (pss...I'm LOVIN my mangoes!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! They're the only pictures i have of us at the flea market. It's okay. Nobody will know unless they read these comments. :D

    ps. Kels, I'm in LOVE with my mangoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! i caught you guys. FRAUD! FRAUD! FRAUD! you all are Frauds...jk. i love you all.

    ReplyDelete