Tuesday, March 15, 2011

One Day I Celebrated Pi Day...

Happy day-after-pi-day!

I must say. I hang around some pretty cool people. They're kind of a big deal.


Last Monday Rachel thought it would be a good idea to have a pie eating contest for FHE, then she suggested we learn math. I was puzzled. She started to explain to me that it was Pi day. I was still puzzled because i thought she said pie not pi. To read her awesome post about our night go here. Anyway, to make a long story short, I finally figured out what she was talking about.

Here is how our night went:

Round 1: Monique vs. Tyffany



Round 2: Elder Winger vs. Elder Holyoak



Round 3: Maggie vs. Kelsey




Champs!


2nd Placers


I think it was a success. It was really fun and i'm looking foreward to celebrating Pi day, with pie eating contests, next year.

1 comment:

  1. oh man. that night was EPIC. seriously next year. same time, same place. oh and i'm loving the new look. very spring-y.

    ReplyDelete