Wednesday, March 2, 2011

One Day I Ate At Chili's...

Chili's is a regular place to eat for me and my friends. We go there... i don't want to put a number on it so let's just say, often. You wanna know what i really love? The tortilla chips! Their amazing! Yes, they are paper thin but it's so much fun to crunch them. :D I had this conversation with Kelsey last night, Applebee's vs. Chili's? Bottom line is Chili's is a pretty good place. The really embarrassing thing is that the waitress' and waiters are starting to recognize us. :/



Last night was a very memorable Chili's trip. I went with Kelsey, Moriah, Scott, and Tom. Our original plan was to go to the Union ward's scout fundraiser dinner. Well, let me tell you! Apparently you needed a ticket. Forgive me for being used to the way that my home ward does things but we were all under the impression that it was a sit down dinner. WRONG! As soon as I parked some kid ran up on my car like he was going to rob me. (It freaked me and Kelsey out) Then the little guy started gettin all up in my bidness, asking 21 questions and stuff. I was confused so i looked at Kelsey for the answers but she didn't know either.


As we were leaving, Tom and Moriah rolled up. We told them what was happening and they became just as sad as us. To skip all the other little details, we found dear ol' Scotty and we all decided to eat at Chili's.


Now that I think about it, I guess that's the only reason why this Chili's trip was so memorable. It was more the decision making rather than the dinner itself. I took some pictures but I'm not ready to put them up.


Anyway. I love going to Chili's with my friends. It's a great place to make great memories. :)

2 comments:

  1. i had that scout dinner last night. the little kids are hecca funny. i'm glad you guys got a good meal and story out of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Maggie, I love when I make your blog...I feel like my life has a purpose now! haha :)

    ReplyDelete