Tuesday, May 3, 2011

One Day I Had A Kyle Moment...

Tyffany found my camera!!  I luh it. (luh means love but when i get really excited it just comes out as luh? just have me say it for you sometime to get the full affect, effect?)
Anywho! Just to let ya'll know a Kyle moment is also known as a random outburst. But it's more than just an outburst. It's an  it-made-sense-in-my-head outburst. You know, when your thinking to yourself then you make a comment and everybody around you is like, what? Yea, it's that.

At FHE I had at least 3 of these moments.

KM#1:

"You should join the church and go on a mission"

Miss Davina (who is not a member of my faith) was talking about wanting to go to Australia. Micheal G., Tyff T, Ali T, Dav B, and I were talkin about Michael's time down under and Davina mentioned how she would love to go sometime. I had a quick stoops moment which led to my Kyle Moment. When she said she would love to go, my brain took it as "i want to go on a mission to Australia." I was wrong.



KM#2:

"Tyffany doesn't scratch"

Matt C. is fresh off the mish. Last night, he was standing, so being nice people, we offered him a seat. (Too many comas?) He gracefully declined our offer then we moved on. Later he sat on the stairs. We offered him a chair again and he finally accepted but he was sitting way far from the table. My mind went off again. I don't like when people say they don't bite so i substituted the word to scratch. When it came out it didn't sound as good as it did in my head.




KM#3:

"I hated Fort Worth, Texas"

Matt was telling us about his mission and what i meant to say was "I hate the weather."


That's it for now folks. I have a feeling that I'm still missing one. I hope i made you great people chuckle for a bit. :)

4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh i love that you have a hideous picture of me and Davina on here. favorite:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. who are matt and michael? seriously, why don't i know them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally picture this whole thing in my head! I can't believe Michael is going back out and Matt is finally home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I "luh" it! Especially the random pics. Swell!

    ReplyDelete