Sunday, April 24, 2011

One Day I Lost My Camera...

So, I've been wanting to blog about my trip to Sacramento for the last week but I lost my camera... Again. I'm really upset about this because today is Easter and it's one of those picture taking days. My mom made an incredible rice krispie Easter bunny (i think she should have a show on TLC called the Krispie Boss, she's good at that stuff) and i want to show the world! Today is one of those days where you dress up really pretty, get together with the family and just have fun.

I've been wanting to post pictures on my Facebook but i can't because i don't have my camera. Only telling about my little cousin trying to eat a fish whole isn't enough. I need to show you the picture! She's a weirdo and i want to share it with the world (and by world i mean only my friends, not really the whole world)!

So there you have it people. I lost my camera and because of this i can't share anything with my friends.

1 comment:

  1. maggie i miss you. we need to hang some time soon. also i'm glad tyffany found your camera. and don't forget that i have your carmex and i need to return it to you.

    ReplyDelete