Sunday, April 10, 2011

One Day I Had Fun With the Cuddies...

There are people in my life that i love oh so very much. Our adventure started March 26th. We went to the my little cousins birthday party where we ate ALOT, played musical chairs, danced, sang . . . you get the point, right? The baby is already 9! Oh my, she'll be in the double digits next year. Ewa! She's gonna be a pre-teen soon! The next day was my grandma's birthday. After church, we went to JC Penny to take family pictures, well "grandchildren" pics. Let me tell ya, it was a blast. We had the photographer laughing like crazy. (we get them on Thursday. when they get in I'll post them) When I upload the pictures you'll see something wrong. I'll tell you what it is later. After pictures we went to had dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings. (shh, don't tell anyone!) Everybody had their cool iPhones/ Droids out and on Facebook documenting our great time out. (except me. apparently i didn't get the memo about modern technology. my phone only calls and texts.) On Monday the older one called me. She wanted to have lunch in San Francisco. So, when I got off of work I got ready to go on our lunch date. Spaghetti and Meatball picked me up and we were off! We were in SF by 2:30. They took me to a place called The Crab House. Let me tell ya. It. Was. Amazing. After eating we walked Peir 39, took a couple of pictures, bought chocolate, then went home. We were back home by 6:00 pm. ps. do you like our bibs?



I thought that was the last of our adventures but later that evening the older one text me again and said we should have breakfast before her flight. So the next morning, before work and before her flight, we had a family breakfast at Johnny's. It was great.

The End. or Fin. Whatever you prefer.

*My cousin Drew was missing from the picture. Apparently his video game was more important than taking pictures with us. Me, Bitter? A little.

3 comments:

  1. ha ha I love it, even your mom is throwing up a peace sign! Wish I could get my mom to do that:)
    Wearing It On My Sleeves

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it. i'm sad you missed that sunday but i'm glad you hung out with your familia! also, i'm sad that you're not feeling so hot. let me know if there is anything i can do for you. please.

    ReplyDelete