Monday, May 30, 2011

One Day I Got Frustrated...

You know those times when you get really irked and you just want to yell on the top of your lungs because of lack of communication. Yea, i'm feeling that right now. I've been in a blogging funk lately. I've had many things that i want to share but have nothing to say. We'll let's see if this puts me back into blogging...

Okay, so here's the thing. I got kicked off the computer for about an hour and i've cooled off a little.

Today is just not a good day. It started off good but then things took a turn for the not-so-good.

I want to rant so bad but Tangled is on right now and it's at the part where Rapunzel and Flynn (Eugene... does the way rapunzel say his name bother your too?) are sitting on the boat, waiting for the floating lights... Now she's singing and i can't help but to start feeling better. You learn something everyday right? Well i just learned that Tangled makes me feel happy. How cheesey is that!

Back to my post. I know i'm not making any sense but i need to get everything out of my head. I'm not even checking for spelling errors. oh well.

Anyhow. Blogger isn't letting me comment on anybody's posts. Like Rachel's post, Tell me those painting aren't amazing? I love them! Anyway. This post is a whole lot of nothing but it's making me feel better. If people don't read it i won't be offended but if you've stuck around for this much then that's cool too.

I think i just thought of another post. I'm gonna go start on that one now.

3 comments:

  1. oh Maggie, i'm sorry your day didn't go as planned. Thanks so much for the compliment, you're so sweet. are you going to the dance on Friday? i think i am and maybe we should get a car pool going or something. I'm excited for your next post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and i love that movie, especially that song. AND yes, it does kind of bother me the way she says you-jean. it just sounds funny. very separated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that scene in Tangled. It's so beautiful. Apparently China hosts those light festivals yearly!

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete