Wednesday, May 4, 2011

One Day I Went Geocaching...

Let me tell ya!
I've never been geocaching before so i decided to have our group do it for FHE.
I didn't know what to do so i went to geocaching.com to see how to get started or you can get the app on your phone.

I don't really know how to explain it but i guess it's like a big scavenger hunt. Let me show you.

Pic#1: Joe is explaining how small the geocach will be.

Pic#2: You start looking for the piece where told.


Pic#3 Find the piece, like Tyff did.


Pic#4 Open the little thing and take out the paper and sign it.


Pic#5 Take group pic. Okay, it's not required. It's just fun.

So you see, this is geocaching.
There are geocaching events all around the world so if your ever interested go online to find where.
You can also just find the local pieces like we did.

Have Fun and Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment