Thursday, November 27, 2014

One Day? More Like 1,095 Days Later...

Hello friends!

It has been exactly 1,095 days since my last post. Yes, I really did the math. even then, my last post was a guest post from a friend. Anywho, last time i posted something, it was about my 21st birthday. Well, I am now 24. I'm both more and less mature than when I last shared details about my life. I've made some adult decisions and made some childish mistakes... Lets be honest, i don't remember the mistakes, I try to black out those trying times in my life.

Moving on, I just wanted to say hello again. I updated the look of my blog. I rewrote my silly "About Me" tab. Changed the font and color of the text. I'm basically a new person.

Lets add a picture... because who doesn't like pictures?


No comments:

Post a Comment